Menu
LarryRedmond
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go

Virgin TV Go is not recognising my primary account, so I am unable to access the system.  How can I overcome this problem. 

0 Kudos
Scragster187
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin TV Go

Larry, there are a lot of people struggling with this. I’d keep.a check on the other threads as VM are on it just not communicating well.  VM said they might do a general post on this but nothing seen so worth checking otheR threads to see if there is an update. 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi LarryRedmond,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you have been having issues with Tv Go. 

We were aware of an issue with this but have now been advised it has been resolved. Can you confirm if you're still having this issue?

^Martin

0 Kudos
LarryRedmond
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin

It is working fine now.

Thanks 

Larry 

0 Kudos
CraigW1966
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We’re into September now and i’m still unable to login.

uninstalled , password reset umpteen times including twice by VM, promises of return phone calls and still getting the sign in failed message.

When, on the rare occasion i have been able to sign in, it tells me to ring Virgin to upgrade my package when i try to watch something.

what is going on?

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Very sorry to hear this CraigW1966, as far as I'm aware the wider issue with TV Go login was resolved a little while ago - I'd like to take a look and see what we can do to help here though. Please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and get back to me with the requested info when you can & we'll take it from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Wasitn87
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, i cant login either, not only virgin TV go app but virgin connect app as well. This issue needs to be resolved please.

Waseem

0 Kudos