Menu
SUTORBR1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go

I am a new Virgin Media customer and I am trying to set up the Virgin TV App on my phone. However, when I try to do this it keeps saying Oops. Something went wrong. It then says to sign in with my main user account which is what I am doing but it just won’t allow me to log in? 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums SUTORBR1 and I'm sorry to see that you've been having difficulty registering for our TV Go services.

Are you using the primary E-Mail account to register? This would be the same E-Mail address you use when signing into your self-care account. 

Can you please tell me if you've been able to try this on any other devices to see if you're able to register the for the services on there?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
SUTORBR1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi David, 

I only have one email address which is the one I am entering when I try to log in. 

I am using the same log in details that I use when I log into the ‘My Virgin Media’ app which I believe are the correct details to use? 

I have not tried on another device but will give this a go although it appears the problem is related to my log in details. 

Kind regards

Brett

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brett,

Thanks for coming back to us. Just to confirm, the details you're using to log in, are they the same ones for logging in to your Virgin Media online account?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
SUTORBR1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

Yes they are the same log in details that I am using but they do not seem to be working. 

I have tried downloading the app on another device but I still keep getting the same issue. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming Brett.

I'll go ahead and send you a PM so we can speak about the account freely.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos