Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go.

Hi. I have Virgin TV at home and Virgin TV Go on my computer. I might be going to a care home in the future. So if I did go into a care home, will I able to keep Virgin TV Go on my compute. As I would not need to have Virgin TV at home, nor would I need their Broadband or Telephone service as the Care Home has Free Wi-Fi. Also would it a lot cheaper? Thanks. ajp,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go.

Virgin TV GO is linked to your Virgin TV account. If you stop paying for Virgin TV the app ceases to work.

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ajp,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am glad to hear you are enjoying our Virgin TV go app, as advised by nodrogd you only get the app if you are a virgin media customer, as you will no longer need our services you will no have access to the app.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Can't I just pay for the TV App separately? Thanks. ajp.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ajp,

Thank you for coming back to me, I am sorry there needs to be a TV service associated to have TV go as you only get the channels that you pay for.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos