cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go sign in error

ShaunL1
Joining in

Figured I might get more help here than calling customer service. I'm a new virgin media customer. Everytime I try to log in to Virgin TV Go, I get the message saying my username or password are incorrect. Both of them are correct, and I am signed in to all other virgin apps and My virgin media using them

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ShaunL1, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with signing in to Virgin TV Go. 

The first thing to try in situations like this is to try resetting the password. You can do this by logging in to My VM here and selecting Account Settings > Account Details > Change Password. Even though the log in is allowing you access on other apps, this would be the first step. 

Make sure when resetting the password, you choose something you've never used before. Also make sure you are typing the details in to the Username and Password space as if using saved details or autocompleting the details then it can sometimes add a rouge space which will make the details invalid. 

Pop back and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Kath,

I'd already done that prior to posting on here, I've also cleared cache, reinstalled the app, been logged in to my virgin media on the website whilst trying to log in to Virgin TV Go, and tried it on multiple connections

Hi @ShaunL1 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still getting a TV Go sign in error. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing your household. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hello, did you ever find the issue with this? I’m having the same problem.