cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go "Oops, that hasn’t worked! Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soo

bencrome
Joining in

Hi. I am experiencing the same issue discussed on this thread. Unable to log into Virgin TV GO on my Desktop with the error message: 'Oops, that hasn’t worked! Sign in is currently not possible'. I have tried different profiles, different values, using incognito mode.

Would appreciate your support here. 

Thanks.

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bencrome,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you're having difficulties signing into your TVGO from your Desktop.

Can we ask if you're able to sign in using any other device to watch?

We appreciate you trying different diagnostics already, can we ask if you have deleted all cookies/cache and history and try to sign in. You can use the link here Home (virginmedia.com)

Also, is your PC registered as a device on your TVGO account?

Please try the above and come back to us if further assistance is required.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi, thanks for your response.

I've just downloaded the app to my phone and was able to sign in there (although for some reason it doesn't let me watch Live TV, but I was at least able to sign in).

I have deleted the browser history and cookies/cache as suggested and the same issue persists.

The PC is the sole registered device on the account.

Hope this is helpful and please let me know how I can proceed.

Thanks,

Ben

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bencrome 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with TVGo

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs