Menu
atrain247
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go "Oops, that hasn’t worked! Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon."

I've been unable to use the Virgin TV Go app or website for quite some time now.

On the website I get the message "Oops, that hasn’t worked! Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon." when I sign in.

On the iOS app I get the message "Sorry - this isn't available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes." when I sign in.

I've tried different computers (Windows 10/MacOS), different browsers (Edge/Chrome on Windows 10/MacOS) and deleting and re-installing the iOS app. I've recently upgraded my iPhone and got a new laptop computer and tried on both new devices but get the same messages.

Quite a while ago I was unable to sign in to My Virgin Media, and the issue had to be escalated to the developers, is this a similar issue? Is there something set on my account that is preventing me from accessing Virgin TV Go?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
bitsandpcs
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go "Oops, that hasn’t worked! Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soo

I am also getting the same thing when i try and use the windows app.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go "Oops, that hasn’t worked! Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back ...

Good Afternoon atrain247,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see this post has not been answered sooner.

Can you please advise me if this is still on going or have you since been able to gain access to the content? 

I can appreciate you've done a good amount of diagnostics, so if this is still on going, I will seek to take this to a private message if required

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
atrain247
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go "Oops, that hasn’t worked! Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back ...

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

I'm afraid this issue is still occurring, I'd be grateful for any assistance you can offer to get this resolved.

Kind regards

Adrian

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem atrain247,

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos