Menu
The_Elegance
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go one device registerd multiple times

Hi everyone,

I have TV Go working on an IPAD but having the same issue I had last month, i.e. unable to register my Windows 10 PC to watch it there. I looked through various posts on this and found a solution, i.e. logon to Virgin TV Go webpage via MS Edge, download app as prompted, then login. This works but I cannot use any other devices to watch it on as I have hit the maximum number of 5 (4 of which are now the same device!). There does not appear to be any way to clear those identical devices off and no permanent fix that I can find to stop this just happening. Can someone please help me to clear down those duplicate devices? Hope this makes sense! Thanks.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go one device registerd multiple times

Hi The_Elegance,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry for our delayed response and to hear you've been having issues with TV GO recently. We are aware that signing into the browser version of TV GO can interfere with the device count. TV GO relies on cookies to remember which devices have already been registered, so things like clearing your cache and cookies and running anti-virus software can cause duplicates of the same device.

We would be able to reset your devices so you can start from a clean slate? Just give me a shout and I can do that for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
The_Elegance
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben - That would be great. Do I need to do anything this end? Thanks.

0 Kudos
The_Elegance
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry- Beth not Ben! Haven't woken up yet.

0 Kudos
kayadom89
Settling in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

I am also affected by this problem and need my list of devices resetting by you.

Please assist ASAP before i miss another day of services i pay for.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello kayadom89

Sorry to hear of the Virgin TV Go registration issues you've been experiencing but thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forum and welcome to the community!

We've recently made some changes in regards to the devices and registration that should have fixed the issue you've been experiencing. We've reset your devices allowance and we would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know here if you experience any further issues.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos