Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go on other devices

berus44
Joining in

Hi all,

Looking for some advice.

Virgin TV Go is only available via the app or on laptop. Does anyone know if you can successfully get it on another device?

I have a firestick, samsung tv and xbox series x.

I have sideloaded onto my firestick and used a mouse app to navigate around the menus, it kinda works ok like this but the video and sound are out of sync which is super annoying, especially when watching sport (which is the only reason I use it for)

Any tips would be great.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi berus44 

You can connect your laptop to the TV via the HDMI cable and watch TV Go using that method.

In the past I have sideloaded the app onto my firestick and used mouse toggle(also the Sky Sports app).  I found it very laborious to manoeuvre through the screens but had no issues at all with the voice sync.

Have you tried adjusting the audio sync settings on your firestick?  Settings > Display & Auio >  Audio> AV Sync Tuning.

Also, have you tried adjusting the audio sync settings on your  sound bar (if connected to one) or your TV? 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Haza_man323
Joining in

How did you get the skysports app can you tell me I can't workout how not got a clue did the virign app but sky won't work for the sports I have a firestick