cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go max devices issue

ODob
Joining in

Hi,

I have ran into an issue where the app is saying I have reached the maximum devices however I only ever use the one PC. Is there a fix for this as I would rather not wait until 1/5/22 to be able to use the app again! 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ODob,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some problems with the amount of devices available to use via Virgin TV Go. When you log in to manage your devices, how many are listed?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It lists the same PC 4 times and one iPhone. 

Hi mine also says this. My current iPhone is registered and I have four other old devices which I no longer own on my account. I cannot replace them, delete them and it says I’m at my limit even though I’m trying to watch on the iPhone that is registered. Can anyone help me please?

Hi to both @ODob and @Skipton30

The same device registering may be due to you refreshing your cookies and cache or entering incognito mode which causes the service to reregister the device. 

I'll be happy to reset these for you both via a PM. I will pop one across to our both separately now. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelop in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you