Menu
Cassanne
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go manage devices

I have three MY PC's shown on my device, all for the same PC, but unable to use TV Go on PC as it says I've already got 5 devices registered.

I have just discovered on this forum that deleting cache/cookies means PC is recognised as a new device every time I use TV GO. I have now set virgintvgo.virgingmedia.com  
as a site Site that can always use cookies, including third-party cookies. 

Will this resolve my problem and how can I reset my devices as I now can't use tv go on my PC.

I see from some forum members you have deleted all my devices for them so they can start again.

Thanks Callum

0 Kudos
ModTeam
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go manage devices

Hi Cassanne, 

We're very sorry that you're experiencing some issues with our TV GO service.

Please can you confirm the make and model of device you're trying to stream our TV Go service on?

Please can you also confirm the web browser and web browser version you have had a problem with?
Kind regards,

Community Moderation Team

0 Kudos
mountain_cat
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

This is happening to me too. I'm new to TV Go and have been using Firefox on a Windows PC but each time I go back to the TV Go website it registers the same device yet again. I'm now maxed out just using one device.

0 Kudos
Cassanne
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

My PC is a Medion Akoya P67075 using google chrome browser Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

HI Cassanne, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TVGo. I will send you a PM to have to have this looked into. ^Chris.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi mountain_cat, thanks for the message, I will look into this for you and send you a private message. Chris

0 Kudos
Cassanne
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

This is getting rediculous now. I was allowed to replace a device and did it for this PC and the below came up. Tried to watch live TV and got message I've used all my devices and can't change for nother 28 days on all of them! So now no TV go on PC for a month. Someone really needs to sort this out at Virgin as it's so frustrating especially as it's a service I'm paying for and not getting.

Cassanne_0-1612196077715.png

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Cassanne

We're sorry for the issues faced when registering a PC for Virgin TV Go, I have passed this to the team to look into further and will update back here once I get a response.

I appreciate your patience during this time.

Rob

0 Kudos
Cassanne
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

00s of people have made the same complaint and you give the same answeres yet do nothing to resolve it. Not very good... plese just reset my devices like you have for others

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

We've recently made some changes in regards to the devices and registration that should have fixed the issue you've been experiencing. We've reset your devices allowance and we would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know here if you experience any further issues.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos