cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go down?

spindles7
Joining in

Is anyone else having difficulty watching live TV using the app or web browser?   Tried different channels and also tried using my phone using the app, but fails with the error 'Not Available'.   Was working about 1-2 hours ago.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Fine for me here, so there's no national outage as best I can tell.

For what it's worth, I've tried Eurosport 1 & Sky History, both of which play fine.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for that.   Tried closing & re-opening the browser/app and restarting the PC with no improvement.   Then found that if I signed out of the app and signed back in, it started working again.   Hope that helps others who may have this issue.

spindles7

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @spindles7,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for your post - sorry to hear of the issues you were having with TV Go yesterday.

Thanks for dropping back with an update and glad to hear you've been able to resolve this, but if you do experience any future issues feel free to drop back here and we can do our best to assist!

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide