Menu
RCordell
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go devices unusable

My laptop is somehow taking up all 5 of my device slots for Virgin TV go (which is stupid in the first place) and I STILL cannot even watch anything from the laptop?? Can I PLEASE get all of my devices reset and made usable...

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go devices unusable

Hello RCordell

Sorry to hear of the Virgin TV Go registration issues you've been experiencing but thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forum and welcome to the community!

We've recently made some changes in regards to the devices and registration that should have fixed the issue you've been experiencing. We've looked to reset the device allowance for TV Go but are unable to find an active account for you.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
RCordell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply - my account is associated with a different email address unfortunately. The account is [DELETED] , if the devices could be reset. 

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi RCordell. Thanks for getting back to us.

I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos