Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go buffering

Hi,

Since having to download a new app for my windows laptop, every channel buffers constantly making it unusable. I didn't have any problems with the previous app and weirdly there is no problems using the app on my mobile and it is connected to the same router.

Let me know if you need any more details

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go buffering

Hi DCFC11, 

thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry your TVGO app on your PC has been buffering and stuttering. 

Have you tried reinstalling the app? Also, reinstalling the browser and deleting cache can also be a helpful step. Would you try this for me please?

I understand you're doubtful that it is the WIFI from the router, but I think it would be a good step forward if the above does not resolve it 🙂

Please let me know so we can continue to help!

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have just tried downloading the app again but get the message "Virgin TV Go is currently not available."

Could you provide a link to the Windows app so I know it is the right one?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DCFC11,

There was a Windows App for our TV Go but it's been closed and you'll need to use the browser version. Are you able to watch TV Go content on your laptop when near the Hub or try and plug an ethernet cable into the laptop and Hub to see if you still get the same problems?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos