Menu
Jwozniak63
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go app

I cannot use my Virgin Tv Go app- it used to work well....but it's saying I have an outdated app, and need to update. Tried , and failed , many times ! Have tried to contact someone, but again cannot get a response. Any ideas , suggestions, etc? 

Does Sky operate any better? 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin TV Go app

Hello

On what platform are you using the TvGo App, Windows 10, Apple iPhone or Android ?

If iPhone or Android what version of software is running ?

If you are trying on Windows 10 then the app has actually been discontinued and you will have to use the website https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The TV Go app has been updated and only works on the following now

To use Virgin TV Go, your mobile or tablet will need to be: Android 5.1 or later iOS 11 or later

NOTE: Virgin TV Go is not available on Amazon Fire devices

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jwozniak63
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks, tried , but again failed. I believe my iOS is now lower than than the app will work on- not very satisfactory at all.

0 Kudos
Jwozniak63
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My iOS is lower than stated, as a result I've know lost something I'm paying for, just not acceptable . I need to speak to someone regarding this 'removal' of services. 

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that, Jwozniak63,

Can you clarify what you mean by the iOS is lower? Do you mean that it is not at a current version that is compatible to use the app? If so, then we can only advise updating your handset's OS

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos