Menu
mtullett
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go app on Windows 10 PC

An error has occurred with my Virgin TV Go app that replaced the browser access.  I attempted to play TV programs on my Virgin account and each time the result was registering a device as My Computer, 5 times.  Now I can not use the app as it reported maximum devices reached and no changes can be replaced until 2/1/2021.  This means I can not watch Virgin on my desktop or phone.  I cleared my google cache as I did not realise the app works through the google browser.  But what cause the app to pick up My Computer and then fail to recognise my desktop.  Usually my desktop name and Samsung phone are specifically named in the device list.

Can Virgin unlock the app?  Will my Desktop be recognised properly when I add a device again?

Please help with a fix

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go app on Windows 10 PC

Hi mtullett,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you aren't able to add any other devices to your TV go due to a issue with your laptop.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos