Menu
QuiteMike
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go Registered Devices

Hi All

I am unable to watch anything on the virgin tv go app and on my desktop as it keeps asking me to register every device as a new device constantly and then freezes me out of changing any devices, how can I fix this? it's been months now

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go Registered Devices

Hi QuiteMike,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your device count on TV GO. Would you like me to reset your registered devices for you? This should resolve the issue.

Kind regards

Beth

0 Kudos
QuiteMike
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've waited the month to reset before and the same issue keeps appearing, it's worth a shot but i doubt it will work

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi QuiteMike,

I've reset your devices now, so this will help you start from a clean slate.

We are aware of an issue affecting registered devices on TV GO and have made a thread about this here. We've also included a work around for this particular issue and will be posting any other updates from there.

Kind regards,

Beth

QuiteMike
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Beth

Like before this reset has not fixed the issue, I am unable to watch anything as it keeps asking me to register the device over and over, I don't have restrictions to cookies on this browser and my problem is still not solved

0 Kudos
QuiteMike
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So I just tried using microsoft edge and it works, why is this an issue for google chrome? I shouldn't have to use a different browser just for one thing

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi QuiteMike,

Glad to see that using a new browser did work for you. We appreciate that you may not want to use a different browser to stream TV GO however we do kindly ask that you use it for the time being whilst we investigate the exact cause of this issue.

We also appreciate that different customer's set ups are different and whilst we cannot advise specifically, we can ask our Team to take a look.

Can you please confirm the below for me so I can forward the details to our IT team?

• The device being used to stream TV GO
  • The browser version of Google Chrome you're using

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos