Menu
murdo1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go Register Device Problem

I am trying to watch Virgin TV Go on my apple imac. When I choose a channel to watch it asks me to register the device. It then buffers and immediately asks me to register the device again, but as the second device. This continues until it happens five times and then it says that I have the maximum number of devices and I have to wait until 1 February to replace a device - but it is the same device that I am trying to register!!!. I phoned Virgin Media and after about 50 minutes got through. They re-set my registered devices and I tried again, but the same thing happens and so far I am up to 3 registered devices (which are all showing up as the same device) and I still can't watch any tv on the go. If I keep going I will max out again. Does anyone have any ideas? Is it possible I have been hacked - and if so what do I do? This is very frustrating. Thanks. Murdo

0 Kudos
murdo1
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go Register Device Problem

Hello. Just an update. I deleted Google Chrome and went back to Safari as my browser, and that seems to have fixed it. So it must have been something to do with Google Chrome - it is strange though as up until a couple of days ago I had no problem using Google Chrome - not sure what changed in the last couple of days.

0 Kudos