Menu
erewashboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go Not working

Since yesterday my Virgin TV Go app will not work. It will not let me sign in either. I cannot sign in to any virgin media pages either. Is the web site down. I get messages on the app like cannot connect and on the website we are experiencing problems. This is all too much. I have had a mobile phone contract for a few years and this should have been added to my new package but this has not happened. Again I can get no help from the online chat. It is currently useless. I am quite desperate now. Please someone is there a web problem at virgin currently.

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go Not working

Hi @erewashboy,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some ongoing issues with trying to access your TVGo App!

I can understand that this must be quite frustrating. 

Can you tell us if you can log into your online account okay? If not, what error are you seeing when trying to log in?

Are you logging into your TVGo App with your primary MyVirginMedia details?

Please let us know, so we can help further.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dwallen
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I haven’t replied but all is well now having contacted an agent on the phone. 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello dwallen

Thanks for the update 

Glad to hear it is all working now

Can I just ask what was advised to fix it please 

Gareth_L