Menu
osidney10
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go Not Working STILL (OVER A YEAR)

I have been trying to contact you for over a year now about Virgin TV Go. It always says 'sign in is not available at this time'. On any device I use. I don't know why I pay when Virgin never gives the full service. 

I was once told I can't get any money back as Virgin TV Go is offered for free. Such a con!!!!

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go Not Working STILL (OVER A YEAR)

Hi osidney10,

Welcome to the Community Forums, we appreciate you coming here for help with your TV go issue. Many apologies for our delayed response.

I'm very sorry to hear you have been unable to use our TV GO app for such a long time, we want to ensure this is resolved for you ASAP. When you've spoken to us regarding this issue, what have the team done so far in attempt to get this resolved? Have they raised this with our IT team? If not, let me know and I'll be happy to raise this for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
osidney10
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

They you told me many times that first is technical, then its a different department. No one seems to know why it happens. Its been a so long now.

Let me know if you can do anything to help. I won't hold my breath. Your customer service is shocking. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi osidney10,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear that your TV go app isn't allowing you to log in, are you able to sign into your online account with the same log in details, what device are you using, are you able to connect with any other device, have you tried deleting the app and installing it again.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
osidney10
Tuning in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am able to sign in to my online account using the same details. 

Any device I used it says the same thing 'Unable to sign in at this moment. Please try again later.'

I have tried many times to delete the app and reinstall it. As its on every device I use and it is the same for many other, its obviously a fault on your side. I don't know why I bother paying or using VM any more, it's only giving me 3/4 of the service and last time I complained I was told 'The Virgin Go is a free service so I can't get compensation for the year it' s not worked.'

It is just a con. I wonder what else you claim to be a free service to avoid owning up to your poor customer service and poor quality of services?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear you feel this way, what devices are you using it on?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
osidney10
Tuning in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Tried on android and Windows for the last year. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi osidney10,

Thanks for your post; so that we can investigate this issue further please could you confirm the following information  ,

Device ?

Browser ?

Application version ?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
osidney10
Tuning in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

As I have said many times it is on every device I use. It tells me log in is not available. 

I will give an example of two below (please stop asking which device no. Its clear that it is when I try to. Log in on any device and any browser)

Hi osidney10,

Thanks for your post; so that we can investigate this issue further please could you confirm the following information  ,

Device: mobile, laptop, computer, tablet

Browser: Chrome, Edge, Safari, Explorer

Application version: 2.3.55 prod

0 Kudos
osidney10
Tuning in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

And they disappear again!!!!!!!

See, shocking customer service. 

0 Kudos