Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go - Maximum Devices Reached

Same thing as a lot of other people, using the same browser for months and after closing it has literally made me change device three times in two days.. Can I please have all devices removed which are all the same browser..

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go - Maximum Devices Reached

Hi MsP,

You can add and remove devices on your Virgin TV Go profile. This is better used on a web browser and going into settings.

It will have all of the current devices linked to your account.

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go - Maximum Devices Reached

It is not allowing me to do that I have reached maximum number of devices and not allowed to change until the end of May, I have always used the same browser and all 5 slots are the same browser.. Is it possible to have all devices removed as none of them are recognised

0 Kudos