Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go - Device limit reached

After the old Windows 10 app stopped working I used the new app and it required me to add my PC as a new device which i did, after deleting another device, but I have now had to do this several times. I now clearly have my PC listed as one of the devices, with three devices listed as 'My Computer - Google Chrome' (probably the same PC) and my mobile. I try to use the PC to access TV Go but it says 'Device limit reached' and will not allow changes to any of the devices listed for 11 days. My PC is definitely listed but it still won't allow me to access. I have tried to access using the app, Google Chrome browser and Edge browser, but all fail, with the same error message. I note the many people complaining of this problem and it is clearly a systemic one which you have not resolved. Please can you provide me with a fix so I can watch TV Go on my PC. I am on the verge of simply cancelling the Virgin TV part of my package: I never (ever) get this problem with Sky's online access and only really use Virgin for BT Sport. i'd sooner pay a bit extra and actually get to watch it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go - Device limit reached

Hi Eugene2020,

I am sorry to hear this, our tvgo is a free service. you can only make changes to devices per month, I can reset your devices for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos