Menu
ropetackle
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go - Cant login since saturday.

Cant login to Virgin TV Go anymore. Worked on Saturday hasnt worked since.  Just get the annoying "Oop, that hasn't worked! Please sign-in with your main user account. Sub-accounts cannot sign in." ( helpful - Not! )

I am using main account and can sign into other services fine.

See I am not the only one , what did Virgin break on Saturday night and when will you fix it ?

Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go - Cant login since saturday.

Hi there @ropetackle

Sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your TVGo log in recently. 

We are aware that some customers are having this issue and as such we are investigating this for those impacting. However, there does not seem to be any similar thread causing the issue so we are having to ask for additional information from each customer to add to the investigation. 

If you could reply with the following, that would be very helpful

• Please confirm that you are using the same username that you use to check and view your Bills on your MyVirginMedia account. 
  • Please uninstall and reinstall the app
  • Please confirm what device(s) you are using (you can check compatible devices here )

We will also require a screenshot of the error message. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ropetackle
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes defo correct user name and password.

Yes can login to other virgin media bits just Virgin Tv Go knackered

Doesnt work on:

Windows 10 & 7 - any browser Edge , Chrome , Firefox , dolphin etc
Android Tablets or mobiles app or any browser   ( Android app reports " Sorry it isnt available" )

The problem is so obviously at Virgin Media's end I am amazed you even bother to ask such questions!   Sure someone hasnt crapped on the user database on Saturday night ?

Are Virgin media even bothered to fix it as it has now been unavailable for over a week.   Dont answer btw that I can guess

Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @ropetackle

Thanks so much for popping back!

I can confirm that we now have a reference number for the issue. This  has been raised under F008222462 and the team are working on getting this restored for all impacted customers. 

We'll keep you updated as and when we have more information

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos