Menu
Realale1
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go App

I downloaded this app  a while ago and it used to work. Now I cant even sign into it on my phone or PC.

I recently signed up to an 18 month contract and this is meant to be part of that contract

Please sort this or reduce my bill.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go App

Hi there Realale1,

Can you give us more information about the login issue? Are you able to sign into your normal Virgin Media cable account and use the same details for the Virgin TV Go App? Please see this link for more details. If you have been using the same details but still cannot get in, please tell us the error message and what happens exactly so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Realale1
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes I can log in to Virgin Media and when I try to login into GO no matter on a phone or PC I always get

OOPS THAT HASNT WORKED PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I'll send you a Private Message so I can take some details and look deeper into this and  it may be that an IT ticket is required especially if it's across different devices and they are the latest ones.

Please reply back to it so I can take a look.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Realale1,

Thanks for joining me in a Private Message and for the details. I've raised an IT ticket so they can take a look and it can take up to 10 days and I'll update you when they get back to me.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Realale1
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I had a phone call on saturday saying to sign in on sunday and it should be sorted. I have tried each day and still get the same oops original message

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Realale1,

I have looked into your account and the team are still working on this as you haven't been able to sign in to the app.

I have added notes to ask the team to get in touch with you as soon as possible and have also escalated this ticket to be updated asap and also for you to be updated too.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos