Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media TVGO won't allow me to replace a device.

Hello,

2 months ago I was trying to watch BT Sport through my PC as I have always done. A pop appeared telling me that the app I was currently using was not supported anymore and prompted me to update it, which I did. 

It asked me to replace the previous device (app) with the new one which I did only for it to tell me I have to do it again. This carried on until I had reached my limit and was no longer able to "replace" a device until the start of a new month. 

Last month I tried the browser instead of the app to the same result. No football again for a month. Tried twice this morning still to no avail? I have one more chance but don't fancy getting locked out again for another month especially with the December fixture list. 

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Media TVGO won't allow me to replace a device.

Hi Kezza

If you want to risk it with your last device slot you could try my fix using Internet Explorer.

I had posted a thread some weeks back which I have bumped so it will appear near the top of the first page.

Have a go anyway - you've got little to lose.

BTW I've been using my Win10 PC to view TVGo using IE for the past 2 months or so without any problems. Good luck.

0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I'll try that.
0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That worked. Lifesaver!

Thank you!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KezzaLFC17, thanks for the message and we are glad to hear that this has now been resolved. please let us know if you need anything? Chris 

0 Kudos