Menu
js2910
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Go

Once again Virgin Go just disappears on my PC in the middle of a programme  - " Sorry we can't show this at the moment"

This has been going on for two years off and on.

Been reported so many times  - waste of time.

When will Virgin fix this useless service.

JS2910

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Go

Hi js2910, 

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Really sorry to hear that you've had ongoing issues for the last two years with our TVGO service.

When this happens do you have any error codes appear? Have our 2nd line faults looked in to this recently for you?

We understand you have reported this on multiple occasion but we have included a link here to see if this give you any further assistance.

Have you had any issues since your last post? Please let us know so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
js2910
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi

Thanks for your response.   As requested:

(i) I don't think any error code shows.

(ii) I don't know what you mean by "2nd line faults".  I think Virgin people have looked at it in the past and I've certainly provided all my PC system information to previous respondents.

(iii) The link you gave me for info. didn't help.

When I open Virgin Go and click on a programme to watch it can take several minutes of what I think is buffering before the programme loads up - is it normal to take so long?

When I lose a programme and get the message "Can't show at present" I am able to access nothing on Virgin Go and I have to abandon it.. This can happen several times in a week during any programme I watch. Very irritating! 

I'm sure I'm not the only customer with this problem but after several years reporting it to Virgin there is never any fixable feedback or a solution to the problem forthcoming.  Complete waste of time.

JS2910

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this @js2910.

Does the occur across different devices and browsers? When this happens are you able to refresh/ log out and log back in and continue?

Also when you last spoke to our team, were any solutions or furtehr steps given?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
js2910
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have given all this information on various occasions in the past as the history will show.

I only access V Go through my Lenovo PC using Microsoft Edge browser, nothing else.

When it happens I get the same message when I try to open another channel to watch.

Never got any feedback that works.

JS2910

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know @js2910.

I have just sent you a private message requesting for further information to look into this.

Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right hand corner of the page and give a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos