Menu
Lynda70
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Go stopped working

At the end of October ( strangely after an area planned upgrade/maintenance outage) our Virgin Go stopped working on our ipads. We have made numerous phone calls - one 2 hours long. Promises someone will ring back, twitter messages. The last one ending with details if I wished to complain! Still no resolution. We can sign in, programmes even say they are loading, but then the message ‘Sorry- this isnt available’ ‘sorry we cannot play this at the moment’. Live TV and box sets. We have deleted and reinstalled the app numerous times. Our ipads run on 12.4.8 &  14.2. However it does work on my iphone. 
Any ideas please!

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Go stopped working

Hi @Lynda70

Welcomke to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - i was sorry to understand that you're still having issues with your TVGo service. 

I was able to locate your account from your forum information and I can see that you have already contacted us about this and your issue has been escalated under ticket number INC00000356992.

As yet, we don't have an update on your ticket but rest assured it's being investigated for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

October?

Co-incident with you moving to iPadOS 14?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lynda70
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

But my husbands ipad is 12.4.9. 

0 Kudos