Menu
atlanticdai
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Go keeps asking me to register device

I'm trying to watch btsport on my laptop but virgin go keeps asking me to register it as a new device....  I had 4 device slots free but now all slots are filled with my laptop and it still wont play, its really frustrating,

I'm using chrome and not in incognito, any ideas how to get around this?

Thank you

0 Kudos
aderuk
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Go keeps asking me to register device

Same issues for loads of people, using Firefox instead of Chrome has worked for me so far. With Chrome ,once you register it seems to buffer for a second then comes up with register device again, and again until you fill up your 5 slots.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Go keeps asking me to register device

Hi there @atlanticdai

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post. 

With TVGo, if you register a computer using a browser, you’ll need to use the same browser with Virgin TV Go. Using a different one will be seen as a different device. You can register 4 devices at anyone time and you can change registered devises, 3 times per calendar month. 

We are aware that some customers are seeing issues when using the browser as it's recognising it as a new device each time. You can read more about that on our Sticky Forum post below. 

TVGo Device registration

Hope that helps

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos