Menu
Jaydemarie90
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Go - Remove Devices

Hello,

I have looked on my Virgin Go app & there are 5 devices on there - We need to delete 2 of those & add 1 more (so we’ll have 4 in total) but it’s not letting us remove any device, on any device. I’ve tried changing my password, but this hasn’t worked either. Could somebody please advise how I’d delete the unwanted devices?

Thank you 😊

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Go - Remove Devices

You can't delete a device.  If you have unused changes available you can replace an existing device with a new device when you first try and use it.

That said, there are a lot of posts reporting multiple registration of the same device.  Previously this was caused by regular clearing of account cookies on closing down a browser.  Not sure if something else is going on now to make things worse.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jaydemarie90
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well that’s slightly annoying isn’t it? 🙈 It looks like we can’t even replace any because it’s not letting us, so maybe the 3 limit has been reached?! Does anybody know when this limit is lifted so we can try again, please? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

At the start of each calendar month.

There does seem to be a wider issue going on here as the volume of posts on the subject have increased recently.

Some customers have been able to get their devices reset by VM, so you may get lucky when the Forum Team reach this thread.  Be warned that response times can be up to a week given the current demand levels.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos