Menu
GOLFFORME1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Go Device Limit Message

Hi.  I have 5 devices registered on my account.  However, I changed one tonight and now it saying I have reached my limit if I try any of the 4 other devices i.e. phone, tab and the 2 other devices which it previously worked on fine.  I can only change 3 per month, so this is rather annoying.  Can my account be reset please.  Thank you.  IGNORE.  Got through to the Virgin Team on 150 who are trying to resolve this.

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Go Device Limit Message

Hi GOLFFORME1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you've had problems with your Virgin Go device registration.

It looks like you've had a chat with our team, have they managed to get your devices reset now or do you still need help?

Let us know.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
GOLFFORME1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. No. Still not sorted. 1st line support couldn't do it, as didn't have admin rights. Neither could 2nd line, who asked me to forward screen shots by email, which I subsequently found out when trying to do them is not allowed as per Virgin data protection policy. Couldn't understand what benefit it would bring, as the fix was pretty obvious and the messages standard and no error message. Technical team eventually rang once on my home phone line, rather than my mobile which I missed and have not rung since. Given up!! 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry you're still having issues with your Virgin Go app, GOLFFORME1.

Can I ask if you've tried removing all devices and then uninstalling/reinstalling the app itself?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
GOLFFORME1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No. Just replacing them with themselves. Done 3 now, have to wait until next month for other one. Just hope it doesn't happen again. Had this problem a couple of years ago and it was sorted immediately. Seems like it is a lot more difficult for Virgin to resolve now. Already spent over 2 hours on phone for absolutely nothing. One step backwards. As I said given up. 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am really sorry your experience has led you to feeling that way GOLFFORME1.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos