cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrelibility of TvGo

jlmurraymtm
Joining in

I use TV Go frequently and someties successfully on my laptop.  I do however experience long periods where the 'Not available - Sorry we can't play at this moment' is displayed making the service totally unreliable. The service returns sometimes over night.  Contacting the help line haas been totally unproductive and very fustrating because of the their lack of grasp of what is a simple problem. Can anyone shine any light on the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi jilmurraymtm,

Thanks very much for confirming the requested details with me via PM.

I've now raised and escalated this issue with our relevant IT Support Team. As soon as I have an update for you on this issue, I'll be sure to let you know ASAP from here 🙂

If you need anything else or have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to contact us from here.

Kind regards

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jlmurraymtm, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

Can you please advise how you use your TV Go please, is it via the App or the Web Browser? Have you also tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling this?

Also can you please confirm what device you're using?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks Tom_W for your interest.which is much appreciated.

I am running the app on an HP Pavilion laptop. I have tried reinstalling many times without success. The service can be running perfectly and then I get the error message. It recovers wiithout any actions from me but it can take a significant amount of time (hours). It would be helpful to know what/who triggers the error message as I have been unable to get any meaningful support from the Virgin support team.

Hi jlmurraymtm,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'll pop you over a PM now so I can look into this further for you. We may possibly need to raise this issue with our IT Teams. 

Kind regards

Beth

Hi jilmurraymtm,

Thanks very much for confirming the requested details with me via PM.

I've now raised and escalated this issue with our relevant IT Support Team. As soon as I have an update for you on this issue, I'll be sure to let you know ASAP from here 🙂

If you need anything else or have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to contact us from here.

Kind regards

Beth

Hi Beth

You were going to get in touch when you had more information but I have not heard from you.

The situation seemed to improve but this evening it is not possible to view any channels on Virgin TvGo. It is a very unreliable service.

Hi jlmurraymtm, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies to hear you've not had any update yet. 

As soon as Beth receives an update she will pop back to let you know. We understand it can be frustrating but we do appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

I've popped @Beth_G a message just to check in on the ticket incase something has been missed. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi jlmurraymtm,

Thanks for your post. I'm afraid that there has been no update as of yet, this is why I have not been back in touch.

I've requested an update on the ticket for you and I will keep you posted with any news

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Beth