cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to stream virgin tv go on PC

Ringogringo
Joining in

As the title says I am unable to stream live TV through any browser or the TV go app on windows. My PC is completely up to date.

I have tried changing my password and no success as some other users have had.

sometimes it will play for half a second before a message pops up saying unable to play at this time. No error codes present.

13 REPLIES 13

Hmm, have you ran any anti virus software recently or cleared your cache and cookies?

TV Go relies on cookies to identify devices that have already been registered. 

Have you tried with your PC connected to your home network via WiFi and ethernet cable? 

Beth

superbabe
Joining in

I'm having the exact same problem right now and none of the suggestions in this thread have worked for me.

It started working after I disabled anti virus and ad blockers. Turned them all back on and it still works. Nothing in the thread worked for me.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi superbabe, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the TV Go service, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please confirm the steps you have taken to attempt to resolve the issue and we will be able to offer further assistance from there?

If you have anti virus/ ad blockers, it would be worth checking the settings to see if this is stopping the page coming through. 

Thanks, 

Nat