Menu
MICHAELREDDISH1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to sign in to virgin go app

I am unable to sign in on the virgin go app. Says 'oops that hasn't worked' it's definitely the right username and password, I've cleared the cache and data, uninstalled and reinstalled, tried it on 3 different devices and still won't work. I think in the 18 months I've had virgin it's worked a handful of times. It really is shocking! Can someone please help me fix this? Thanks

0 Kudos
MICHAELREDDISH1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to sign in to virgin go app

Any help then? 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you've had issues logging into your TV go app @MICHAELREDDISH1.

Have you been able to get this resolved since you last posted? 

If not,

Are you able to log into the browser version of the app at all?

Please could you try to change your password and see if this works to get you back into your TV Go account?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
MICHAELREDDISH1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Steven_L no it is still not resolved. I've tried it on the browser on phone and laptop, tried 3 different phones and still no luck. Its so frustrating! I have also tried changing my password but again no luck! Please help! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey MICHAELREDDISH1,

I can look into this further for you but would need to send over a private message to you so  tht we can locate your account, pass account security and get this looked into.

I will drop the message over in a moment, please look out for this and we can get this looked into.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos