cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to manage sky devices - tells me only available to virgin tv customers !!! but i am one lol .....

RH177147
Just joined

i just want to watch sky sports on my phone. should be simple - replacing sky device on the website. however when i click the link i get this (below) telling me its only available for virgin tv customers. I can watch virgin tv on the same phone no problem.

please sort this out asap - your chat help is useless and links on the website equally bad.

RH177147_0-1690289193945.png

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you look further down the forum you will see many posts with this same issue. This is currently under investigation, & is likely to take a while to resolve as it involves interaction with a third party app. The forum team here can wipe all your devices off the system manually if you would like. However, you will need to set up TV Go devices again as well as those used for Sky Sports app access.

One of them should respond shortly.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RH177147,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to see that you're experiencing this issue!

Thank you to @nodrogd for providing some help and assistance with this query! We'll be more than happy to help reset your devices to help resolve this issue temporarily while our teams are investigating this further.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hewie2
Joining in

Can somebody help to manually reset my devices while you sort this problem out please?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Hewie2 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing some issues with accessing Sky Sports. I'm going to send you a private message, and you'll find this in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture, then "Messages".

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ