Menu
oddgiraffe
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable to login to TV on the Go on any device

For many months now I have been unable to log into the TV app on my phone or any browser on my computer. I just get the "Oops" message. I did used to be able to do this and its very frustrating. I also cannot log into my homepage for TV on the Go to check my settings, same message. I have checked browser compatability etc etc . Can anyone help me with this please? Does my account need resetting in some way?

0 Kudos
oddgiraffe
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to login to TV on the Go on any device

App appears to be updated on my phone, but still unable to log in to TVGO app on my phone. Feeling very disappointed as this is the only part of the tv package that I actually use :(.   Can someone please look at this for me? 63 views to date but No response.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Oddgiraffe.

Have you been able to access the app or web browser version of TV Go since your post?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
oddgiraffe
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily

No, it's made no difference at all. Have tried multiple browsers on my desktop, plus my MacBook, and my phone. All of these access channels have worked at some point in the past.

As I cannot even log in, I cannot check if it's the infamous multiple devices problem.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @oddgiraffe

Thanks so much for popping back - I was sorry to understand that you're still having issues with your TVGO currently. 

After checking your account I can see that we have some information missing which may be causing your issue - in order to get these details from you, I'll need to pop you a Private Message and go through security with you

Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me back a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
oddgiraffe
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Katie, I'll be watching out for the message

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Should be with you now @oddgiraffe

Cheers!

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos