Menu
swm
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log into Virgin TV Go

Over the last week or so I have been trying to log into the TV Go app and each time I get the error message telling me that sub accounts can't be used and to use the main account email address.

I am using the main account login details and get the same on my iPhone, iPad and also my PC which is running Windows 10.

I have tried changing my password but still the same problem. Any suggestions as I can't face hour on the phone to customer service?

Scragster187
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into Virgin TV Go

This is an issue for a significant number of people, if you check the forum you will see multiple threads open. If VM do acknowledge your post they will like as not ask you a whole set of basic questions and tell you to delete the app and re install. I have seen a thread where they acknowledge this is a widespread issue and promise an update but so far nothing. Personally I have just gone through the security checks so they can get “more” info which I am convinced is playing for time because they know they have introduced a fault but don’t have a clue how or how to fix it. 

I wouldn’t bother wasting time on phone Helpline. You’ll just get the same guff as everyone else has had. 

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi swm,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're experiencing some issues with logging in to TVGO.

We're currently investigating this, thank you for the information you've already provided, that's very helpful 🙂

Can you please post a screenshot of the error you're getting also?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
swm
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

172349D4-EA6E-47CB-8271-64BF136FE7B5.png

As I said in the original post this is across multiple platforms (operating systems) and devices. I am also using the prime email address, as I always used to, to login. It would appear from other posts that you have a far wider issue as it looks like I am not alone. 

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much,

We'll pass this information along , at the moment we don't have a time frame on a fix I'm sorry.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
swm
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well I won’t hold my breath as I see people posting and it going on for ages. 

Will Virginmedia acknowledge that this is a widespread fault rather than affecting just a few accounts?

0 Kudos