cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into Virgin Go app.

julesg21
Joining in

I'm unable to log in to the Virgin Go app, I always get an error message Oops that hasn't worked. Also I can't log in to the browser version either. My email has been verified and I'm able to log into My Virgin both on the app and website.

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @julesg21,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and we're sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing your TVGo App!

Thanks for verifying that you're able to sign into your online account via the App and the web browser. Can you please confirm if you're using the same sign in details to access the TVGo App? 

Have you tried using different web browsers and different devices to access the TVGo page?

Please let us know if you're seeing the same error.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina,

I managed to log in by changing my password, it now seems to log in ok.

Hi @julesg21 thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for confirming you found a resolution to accessing your TV Go app. I am sorry for any inconvenience your issue may have been causing you. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R