cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download on TV go

Mm4723
Joining in

Hi

I am unable to download anything on the  TV Go app. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 
I tried searching for something that is listed as specifically as downloadable, still to no avail. I’ve tried both connected to wifi and on mobile data. Every time I get the message’download unavailable at this time’.

Any idea how to resolve this issue?

Regards

Mark

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mark, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with trying to download content via the TV Go app. 

So we can help you with this, can you let me know the following please:

• What is the Make & Model of your device?
  • What operating system are you using?
  • Can you confirm the app is the latest version and there are no updates in the Playstore/App Store to run?
  • Please give 5 examples of programmes you are getting the error with. 
  • Please provide a screenshot of the error you are getting. 

Once I have this information, I can then look into things further for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi 

I have just had my Virgin Media package installed and have the same issue i.e. being unable to download anything from TV Go in spite of filtering the choice to "Downloadable". I am using an iPad 6th Gen OS version 16.6 and have plenty of storage space. I have also tried my wife's iPad an iPad mini 4 software 15.7.3 - Same message "Unable to download item". Screenshot would be pointless as it just a message at the bottom of the screen saying ! Unable to download item. Not a great start to my experience with Virgin...... particularly as it seems to be a known ongoing issue.

Hi Alanmac56,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We are aware of this issue and it is currently under investigation.

Our team are working as quickly as possible to get this rectified for our customers.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Kind regards Jodi.