Menu
jcc123abc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to change registered devices for TV Go

Trying to update my iPhone on tv go last month but virgin said I can only change in 10 days time so I thought it was a monthly thing. Now it says I can’t change for 28 days! My iPad works fine with tv go but it seems to be impossible to change it to show on my new iPhone. I have not changed any devices in months if not years, so I haven’t exceeded the limit. The iPhone 7 device won’t highlight or select at all to be replaced by my current iPhone X. How can I update this please? Thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing BBC iPlayer content through your Virgin TV service

The subject line of your post does not seem to relate to your actual query.

There is currently a national issue with the device registration system for the TV go app.  Check the service status page for the latest estimated fix time.

As far as I know there are no current issues with accessing the BBC iPlayer app.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
jcc123abc
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing BBC iPlayer content through your Virgin TV service

Thanks Graham. The title was correct but must have changed when I pressed a link to bbc iPlayer (which proceeded to open in another window so I’m surprised it changed the title of my query). I have access to BBC iPlayer but I want the access to sky sports & sky cinema on my current phone as it’s no use on my previous one.

thanks for mentioning the issue with device registration - at least I know there’s nothing I can do then - do you think we’ll be getting a refund for lack of service? 😉

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re TV go device registration fault.

Sadly no chance of refund as I believe VM consider this to be a free added facility, like email.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped