Menu
Jeff1234
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access Sky Sports App on my tablet and laptop

It has worked fine before but I am now being asked to enter new pin number after I have entered my ID,  password and completed the robot check.  When I enter a pin I keep getting a message saying it is not possible to do this now and I can't go any further. I have tried this on my tablet and laptop. I have also downloaded the latest App version.

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access Sky Sports App on my tablet and laptop

Hi @Jeff1234 

I'm so sorry to see this is happening and thank you so much for posting to our Community Forums! 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can get this sorted for you. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen. alerting you to a new message! Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access Sky Sports App on my tablet and laptop

Hello @Jeff1234

Thanks for  your Private Messages with my colleague earlier today and this week - I am sorry about any confusion caused in regard to your issue using SkyGo.

When using SkyGo as a Virgin Media customer, you need to log in via the Virgin Media section; this is usually our logo that you select. Once selected our logo, you then log into the app using your MyVirginMedia username and password. 

And that should be it - the app will not ask for any further verification or PIN

If you are having issues with your log in information, please check you are using the primary log in details for your MyVirginMedia account and not a secondary account. Also check to ensure you are using the VirginMedia log in section on the SkyGo app. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos