Menu
Tyllf
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable Register Device - It just loops around

When I try to watch something it asks me to register the device. When I click to register it loops around and asks me to register again while also increasing the number of devices registered. 

I tried disabling my adblocker to see if that might help, it didn't. I was first trying in Firefox, then I tried in Chrome. Now I have the same device with 2 browsers taking up all 5 registered device slots...

It has worked in the past, no settings have been changed on my browser, it isn't clearing the cache and cookies are allowed.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable Register Device - It just loops around

Hi and welcome to the community Tyllf

Sorry to hear of the problem that you're having with watching on Tv go.

Are you able to register any devices on your account or is it just the one device that you're having issues with? Are you able to use the app on a mobile device?

Have you tried to clear the cache on either browser? This can sometimes stop such issues from happening?

Regards

Steven

0 Kudos
Tyllf
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable Register Device - It just loops around

Hi Steven,

Clearing the cache didn't do it but clearing the cookies for Virgin seemed to do the trick. So I am now able to watch it. Thank you!

I had only tried it on my computer, I haven't tried it on my mobile yet. Now I don't think I have any changes left, so I won't be able to try until it will let me make some changes again.

At least it works now, thanks again!

0 Kudos