cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNable to use my Virgin ID to access SKY on TVGO

vincex
On our wavelength

I am usually able to access SKY channels on my desktop - all of which are available on my Virgin TV account, but when I try today, and go thru the normal Exit/SKY/Login with Virgin ID process and enter my ID and password, instead of giving me access to the SKY channel it says  .

'Oops – the page has timed out

Looks like this session has expired'

'and suggests I close and restart. Re-starting doesnt help and just gives the same error each time. Help.

5 REPLIES 5

vincex
On our wavelength

Just to add to this query...I have noticed a reCAPTCHA badge...(which doesn't usually show up in the past when I could access ok)... which is saying          "This site is exceeding reCAPTCHA quota".  Could this be an issue with sky and captcha?

vincex
On our wavelength

NOW RESOLVED  (Altho I dont know how).

Still not working here. Day 3 of no access via the Android app and unable to login via Chrome or Edge on Windows. Works for me via a fresh Firefox install on Windows though.

Virgin TV 360 + Virgin TV 360 Mini

Gig1 > Hub 4 in Modem Mode > Taotronics Mesh Wi-Fi

Hi @luk34dd0

Thank you for your post.

We are very sorry about the interruption with the Sky service. 

We are aware of the issue and this is currently being looked into. 

We hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience that may be caused. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I'm not sure if it all started with the roll out of stable Chromium 99 (Chrome version 99 and Edge version 99). The issue is the same with version 100 too.

I'm only thinking this because that would also make sense with the Android app as this will use Android Webview version 99 now.

Virgin TV 360 + Virgin TV 360 Mini

Gig1 > Hub 4 in Modem Mode > Taotronics Mesh Wi-Fi