Menu
Goldie7990
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tvgo

I am trying to delete a device from my virgin go account, I have 3 registered and would like to remove some but on my mobile it says replace and then prompts me to like the password you require when purchasing an app, I have also tried on a laptop but when I go to registered devices it does not show them to even replace or remove, I would like to delete a device and can’t.... any help

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tvgo

Hi @Goldie7990,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble managing your devices for TV Go. Is this problem ongoing for you today? If so, are you accessing TV Go via the app or via a desktop browser?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Goldie7990
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Its via the app

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Goldie7990

Thanks for coming back to us. I shall send you a PM now to get the devices reset.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Goldie7990

Thanks for joining me on PM.

Just to confirm, the devices were reset.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos