Menu
Ky_Miller
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TvGo - "Oops that hasn't worked"

Long story short I moved address in June and Virgin closed my old account and created a new account without telling me. From yesterday my old TvGo login stopped working and I had to register for a new Virgin account under my new account number (took 3 phone calls to figure out that is what I need to do!)

I have now registered under a new email address as I couldn't use my main one again but whenever I try to login to TvGo I get "Oops. That hasn't worked" and the body of the message is "Sorry - We can't sign you in right now. Please try again in a few minutes". This has been going on for 24 hours now and all I get told is that I need to raise a complaint. 

I have tried everything to fix the issue, uninstalling the app, different browsers and changing passwords to no avail.

For years I have had no issues but because the simple act of moving address seems to be so incredibly difficult and Virgin don't actually inform you what they're doing I am now without a key service in a package I pay £100 a month for!

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TvGo - "Oops that hasn't worked"

Hi Ky_Miller

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the TV Go issue. The account is only the same if you stay at the address and don't disconnect. Moving address or leaving us and returning will always change the account number. 

This will mean a new log in is needed. I shall PM you to try and solve the TV Go issue. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos