cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Hello Hazbin,

We understand your frustration in regards to the TV Go issues, this is with the TV Go development team who are looking into this. We don't have an update on this at present but as soon as we do we'll be sure to let everyone effected know.

Rob

Jamstar00799
Joining in

I’m having issues with the virgin gi app I haven’t had access to this for months now I have the latest iOS and keep getting the oops message Iv never used the app before so I think there is a technical issue here can someone help me please

Hi Jamstar00799, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TVGO service. This is not the experience which we want you to have with us, can you send us a screen shot of the error which you are getting? Can you ensure that the app is running the latest app update? Chris

Hello. This is the message below. Iv never had access it always gives me this message on my iPhone and iPad it maybe my account possibly? Not sure 

FA7583E9-BD85-4107-896F-9CD01C67E87B.png

Yes both iPhone and iPad are running the latest iOS 

Can you confirm what version of the app you are running? Chris 

Hello

im currently using version 2.3.65 (22801)

Hello all,

I am saddened by the continued disappointment with the lack of compassion, lack of customer care skills and delay tactics deployed here. Always the same routine... Operating system, version of the app etc..

Note that my initial enquiry raised in January after months of lack of access to the app is still unresolved.

I was told that the issue was raised under the reference number INC000003643481 and yet we were still unable to use the app.

One might think it cannot possibly look worse for the level of customer care here. And one would  be wrong.
In my open and honest 
and attempt to help, recently I responded to a private message sent long time ago to me by the support team asking them for a progress update. Almost immediately I received a telling off by one of the so called ‘Team’ customer care ‘professional’ instructing me not to contact them directly but to keep on posting here. 
Sad,sad,sad. No resolution.
Will be seeking compensation for lack of service at the point of renegotiating my contract, or move away. 
Sad, sad, sad...

ABCChelmsford,

in the same boat as you mate, they keep asking for the same info as if it’s going to make a difference? The app does not work! Simple as that, but why won’t they tell us that??? It’s a joke tbh, once more they must think we’re stupid having us believe they’re actually doing something about it.

Hi,

I'm having issues using the TV Go app. 

Keep getting the below error message...

I have tried logging in on the website and the app but both have the same error. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but to no avail.

My username and password are correct as I can log into my account to check bills etc.

Hope this can be resolved.

Many thanks

Stephen 

Screenshot_20210310-173116_Samsung Internet.jpg