Menu
Judi84
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv go

Hi. When we try and use Virgin tv go on our phones, we are told we can’t use a sub account. We only have the main online account and no sub accounts. We login fine to our Virgin Media online account and when we set tv go app up we used the same login details. Could someone please help. I have seen some other people have had this issue and they said tech 2 team need to synchronise accounts or settings. Could someone please resolve this issue. Thank you. 
Johanna. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv go

Hi @Judi84

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the delayed reply and indeed the TV GO issues.

Please do refrain from multiple threads regarding the same topic,

I'll PM you to discuss the TV Go issue further, as there's one thing to check first before raising a ticket.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv go

Hi @Judi84

Thanks for joining me on PM.

Just to confirm for the thread, this has been raised with the business, bit different from IT with potentially longer timescales. I'll be in touch as soon as I know any further news

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos