Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tv go

Cannot log into tv go. Oops error msg, need to use primary account not sub account. Reinstalled app, changed password, doesn’t work on laptop or mobile. I’ve heard the tech 2 guys have to sync accounts for this to work, my virgin connect app can’t sign in either, says try again. Need help urgently. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv go

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with TV go Bonbon20

Are you able to log into 'My Virgin Media' with the same information?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Am able to log into virgin media app and tv control, just not the tv go or connect app. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We did have an issue yesterday but that was resolved yesterday evening but that seems to have been resolved.

Please could you try to log into the browser version of TV Go and see if lets you access that version?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have just tried the browser version again but same error msg still coming up. Had this for about 5 days now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can take a further look into your account but would need to do this by private message, so that we can clear account security and confirm your details.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get it sorted for you.

Thanks
Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

• I’m having trouble with private msg, keeps saying correct highlighted errors, keep trying but not having any luck. Have no access to computer at the moment. 
0 Kudos