Menu
Smirhy10
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Tv go

I've been using virgin TV go app for a while but now it's saying I've reached my download limit. Even though I have no downloads left on my phone. Does anyone know what's going on. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv go

Hello Smirhy10.

Thank you for your post and sorry you're having some issues with the TVGo app.

Can I please confirm, do you have any other devices that are using the app which may have reached the download limit for all devices on the service?

If this is not the case, can you please try delete and reinstall the application?

Please keep us updated so we can advise further.

Thank you, Emily

0 Kudos
Smirhy10
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi this is the only device i use for the app and I've already tried deleting and reinstalling the app but it is not working. 

@Emily_G wrote:

Hello Smirhy10.

Thank you for your post and sorry you're having some issues with the TVGo app.

Can I please confirm, do you have any other devices that are using the app which may have reached the download limit for all devices on the service?

If this is not the case, can you please try delete and reinstall the application?

Please keep us updated so we can advise further.

Thank you, Emily

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update.

Can you please just confirm a few more things for me then, were you downloading box sets, movies or your personal recordings through the app when this message showed?

If possible can you let me know what steps you went through until you received this message please?

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Smirhy10
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The main show i was recording was the box set "lost" around 4 episodes at a time. But after watching i would delete them one by one as not to use all my memory on my phone. Then the message appeared so I thought maybe I can't download anymore "lost" episodes but it won't work on any programs. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the information.

Do you recall which episodes it was that this started with?

Can you double check that your download folder is empty as well for me please? On the left hand side menu if you click 'Save' and then go to 'Downloads' to view this.

Thank you, Emily

0 Kudos
Smirhy10
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I've double checked the download folder and there is nothing downloaded. The problem started maybe around season 4 but not entirely sure. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for doing these checks Smirhy10.

I've just checked with our team and this is an issue being looked into currently, they've just asked me to go through a few more questions with you to help them with this.

Have you changed the device you're downloading these on recently? If so, would you be able to access your old device and see if the app has any downloads on it and if this does, delete these and see if this makes any difference?

Thank you, Emily

0 Kudos
Smirhy10
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I've only used this device for the last 3 years. 

@Emily_G wrote:

Thank you for doing these checks Smirhy10.

I've just checked with our team and this is an issue being looked into currently, they've just asked me to go through a few more questions with you to help them with this.

Have you changed the device you're downloading these on recently? If so, would you be able to access your old device and see if the app has any downloads on it and if this does, delete these and see if this makes any difference?

Thank you, Emily

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the information, I will let them know this and will update you if they come back to me with any updates.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos