cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv go won’t let me sign in

pompeystoo
Joining in

I am unable to log into TV go, I am getting the error message: not allowed - oops-this service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I see many others are having the same issue.. I have removed the app several times and the problem still persists 

7 REPLIES 7

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @pompeystoo

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your TVGO. 

Please could you let me know how you are trying to accesses this? Is it via the app or web browser? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I am unable to sign in on both IOS app and web browser 

Thanks for coming back to us pompeystoo,

Sorry, that using a different device and web browser has not worked. The other option which may work would be to reset your devices.

Would you be willing to give this a try?

Please let me know, if you want to give this a go and I will pop you over a private message.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I’ve reset all devices and un/reinstalled the app several times - still not unable to log in

Hi pompeystoo, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and confirming you've already tried to reset the devices. 

As there isn't a widespread issue, we will need to get an IT Ticket raised for this. I'll need to confirm some details with you to allow us to do this. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, are there any further updates to this?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @pompeystoo

Thanks for the reply

I can see you're in a private message with one of our team already, if you reply to this they'll be back in touch with you as soon as possible. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs