Menu
Mh2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv go on devices

Hi please reset all devices using tv go app on my account. I use one laptop and one mobile but constantly get message too many devices are logged in. Was meant to be reset 01 Aug but still having same issue

thanks 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv go on devices

Hi and welcome to the community Mh2020,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the TV go app, have you been able to get this resolved since your last post?

If not, did the team advise you that your devices would be reset on 1st August?

The devices wouldn't reset unless you had requested this online or if it was done by an agent, At the start of the month you would be given three device changes for that month.

Would you like me to take a further look into this issue? If you haven't been able to get this resolved.

Regards

Steven 

0 Kudos
Mh2020
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

i have been on phone with an agent trying to reset it but even he couldn’t do it. He suggested trying myself again on the manage my devices and it didn’t work and now won’t allow me to do anything again for 28 days. For some unknown reason the laptop is registered 4 times as a device. I only have one laptop and one mobile that should be registered thanks 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can take a further look into your account Mh2020 but would need to do this by private message, so that we can clear account security and confirm your details.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get it sorted for you.

Thanks
Steven_L

0 Kudos
Mh2020
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i don’t have access to the email address [Removed]

can please you email me [Removed]

Thanks 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos