Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tv go device management

Hi,  

When I try to watch Sky movies / sports it says device limit reached. I have gone into my devices on tv go app and I see I have 5 devices listed. However I cannot delete any of them, there isn’t a delete button. Any info/help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv go device management

Same issue for me. I have one device appearing twice which is odd - the TV Go app prompted me to add it again, despite having used it without issues for months.

Can someone advise how to remove a device please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I had to log into my account with a pc. Wouldn’t let me change anything on iPad. Deleted all devices on pc, then logged back in on iPad. Still getting problems watching movies and sports on android tho.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon RobertOgley and panda_uk

Sorry to see you've been experiencing issues with the TV Go application on your accounts.

Can you please advise me if this issue is still on going?

In regards to the device management, can you please try clearing the cache on the browser you're using and/or attempt a different browser for me?

If there are issues with the application on a device, please ensure that the device is running the latest version of the operating software and that there are no updates required on the application

If the above doesn't resolve the issue, please drop a response below and either I or a member of our team will seek to take a closer look

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, as mentioned earlier I had to delete some devices using a pc because I couldn’t delete or change devices in the iPad app. Managed to get everything working on iPad but on my android phone everything works except sky movies. Sky sports is fine. On sky movies I pick the movie but just get a message saying ‘streaming on low bandwidth unable to connect to stream - please try again. (Error:17A)’ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me RobertOgley

I do believe the Sky Cinemas Android application is not rated very highly, badly in need of an update by Sky I believe.

Can you confirm if the error message comes up on the TV Go app or the Sky Cinema application? 

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It’s on the sky cinema app that I have the message. Is there any other way of accessing the movies via the Virgin app?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The Virgin Media application would only direct you to the Sky Cinemas application, as it does on my own handset.

Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the Sky Cinema application?

David_Bn

0 Kudos